Yoga Tips & Etiquette
• Arrive a few minutes early to get settled so that class can begin promptly on time.
• Remove shoes upon entering the studio.
• Turn off cell phones upon entering the studio.
• Please do not come to class if you are ill.
• Wear comfortable clothing.
• Please do not skip savasana. Savasana is the final resting pose and it is the most important part of your yoga practice. If you must leave early, please do so quietly before everyone has settled into the final resting pose.
• Please do not make a habit of leaving early.
• Do not wear excessive perfumes or oils.
• If you use one of our mats, please use the provided cloths and mat wash to clean your mat for the next person. You are always welcome to use our mat wash for your own mat as well.
• Come to class with an open mind.
PLEASE NOTE: Late entry is not permitted. Please arrive on time so you can join us!